Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Problem

I think my dad is approaching me *******y, like the combination of what comes across in the end, getting me ready for up north without speaking to me directly ever except hi how are you..  I feel like a lunatic.  Like that scary behind-the-doors feeling you would dread in people long ago, not witchcraft.  There's a story they teach here in Composition II, called the Yellow Wallpaper.  The person stares at drawings on it and finds it mad and is considered out of it.  Like, I was moving and though I felt strong felt no coordination.  I think my dad is fed up by people not liking his age and just beating him down and wittling him away to nothing, so he can come home and approach me instead..  I did go to the gym and ballet today, and I mean I felt kinda s***.  I meant shy.  I don't feel as shy dressed up, which I may do in some form tomorrow.  I just feel I'm off and can't be trusted with anyone.  My life is full of problems from lots of different people, they just always have to test just me.