Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Cont.

What do you think of the people at the awards saying Ellen is a silly child?  I think it was a good idea.  Congrats!  Isn't that fun??  I thought, though, that's what life was about, figuring out how everyone can feel good..

So, Ellen is such a good person.  She dances for us and doesn't back down.  She's always been there for us, and I have a right to say so.

Ellen is just so nice and cares @ us so much.  She is nice to kids and so courteous to adults.  I love the sparkle in her eye..  She is probably a lotta fun in New Orleans, where I once lived.

She sums up her heritage so well.  She is so caring and nice to people.  She works hard each day to look attractive for us.

She is so smart and looks into things.  She backs away from danger, but she's not afraid to stand in its way for other people who have needs.

She is so sweet, pretty, and smart, and she is so nice and friendly to everyone.  Everyone loves her for her intelligence in socializing.  They love her warmth that reverberates from her.

I am thankful for Ellen because she is so attuned to what's important.  Individually, I get along well.  Hooray for Ellen!